- 26mm x 23mm x 6.3mm with 3mm hole
- Innovative rectangular design with steel casing which greatly increases performance
- The magnet's north pole is on the centre of the magnet's face with the south pole on the outer edge meaning both poles are on the same face
- 6.1kg maximum pull from the magnetic surface when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness to the magnet
- Resistant to corrosion so no extra coating required
These channel magnets offer excellent value with a maximum pull strength of 6.1kg. The innovative channel design with steel casing greatly increases performance. Each magnet can be screwed into place using a 3mm screw and has a maximum operating temperature of 180oC. They are commonly used around the home and for holding machine parts in place.