- 10mm diameter x 10mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 10mm diameter faces
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating temperature of 300 degrees Celsius
These samarium cobalt cylindrical disc magnets not only maintain their performance in high temperatures but they have a superior resistance to corrosion because they contain little or no iron. What's more, because they are a rare-earth magnet they are surprisingly strong for their size, only beaten by mid-to-high grade neodymium magnets. Because of their high maximum operating temperature they are commonly used in applications such as motors and electric motors, turbo machinery and sensors and because of their corrosion resistance they are ideal for use outdoors.