- 10mm diameter x 2mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 10mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 1.44kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Zinc-plated to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These neodymium disc magnets may be small but they have an astonishing pull of 1.44kg and every magnet has a zinc plating to help reduce corrosion. Our neodymium magnets have many creative uses including modelling and theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions, retail displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering, electronics and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required.