- 10mm diameter x 2mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 10mm diameter faces
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating temperature of 300 degrees Celsius
These samarium cobalt disc magnets are incredibly thin but are incredibly dependable. Samarium cobalt is a type of rare-earth magnet that has the ability to withstand and operate in high temperatures and has a superior resistance to corrosion, however they are not as powerful as super-strong neodymium magnets. Because of their high maximum operating temperature they are commonly used in applications such as motors and electric motors, turbo machinery and sensors and because of their corrosion resistance they are ideal for use outdoors.