- 10mm diameter x 5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 10mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 2.5kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- 120oC Maximum operating temperature
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These neodymium disc magnets may be small but they have an astonishing pull of 2.5kg and unlike regular grade neodymium, this special high-temperature material can operate in temperatures up to 120oC. Because of their high maximum operating temperature they are commonly used in applications such as motors and electric motors, turbo machinery and sensors. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where size and strength is important.