- 15mm diameter x 1.5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 15mm diameter faces
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Increased maximum operating temperate of 120 degrees Celsius
These small neodymium disc magnets are just 1.5mm thick. They have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. Each magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. What's more, because they are made from a high temperature grade they will maintain their full performance in temperatures up to 120 degrees Celsius.