- 15mm diameter x 5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 15mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 5.4kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Zinc-plated, professional finish
These small neodymium disc magnets are little bigger than a watch battery but have an astonishing pull of 5.4kg. Every magnet is plated with zinc to provide a smooth, professional finish and help prevent against corrosion. Our neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.