- 17.2mm diameter x 5mm thick
- Each magnet is magnetised on one face only with a striped, north-south polarity to maximise performance
- Each magnet is supplied marked with permanent marker on the non-magnetic face for easy identification
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.34kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Resistant to demagnetisation and corrosion without any extra coating
These ferrite disc magnets, also known as ceramic magnets, are magnetised with a striped north-south polarity which focuses the magnetism on one face. Ferrite magnets have a high resistance to corrosion and demagnetisation and their great advantage is that they can operate in temperatures of up to 180 degrees Celsius. These magnets are ideal for craft making, model making and other non-technical applications where a really strong magnet is not necessary.