- 20mm diameter x 0.5mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north pole and south pole are on opposite 20mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.48kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to improve corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish
These small Neodymium disc magnets are just 1mm thick but incredibly strong for their size which makes them ideal for crafts, displays and packaging. Plus, each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to improve corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in many creative applications such as model, clothes and furniture making. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required, in fact two Neodymium magnets will attract each other with twice the force that they attract steel. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.