- 20mm diameter x 3mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 20mm diameter faces
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Maximum operating temperature of 300?
These medium-sized samarium cobalt disc magnets maybe thin but they are incredibly dependable. Samarium cobalt is a type of rare-earth magnet that has the ability to withstand and operate in high temperatures and has a superior resistance to corrosion, however they are not as powerful as super-strong neodymium magnets. Because of their high maximum operating temperature they are most often used in applications such as motors and electric motors, turbo machinery and sensors and because of their corrosion resistance they are ideal for use outdoors.