- 20mm diameter x 3mm thick with a 3.6mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- Each magnet has its north pole on the countersunk face
- Each magnet can support 4.5kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Can be fixed in place with 3mm diameter countersunk screws
These versatile, thin countersunk magnets from first4magnets are ideal for creating discreet magnetic cupboard door catches or for holding removable bath panels in place plus many other uses. Although just 3mm thick, each magnet is capable of supporting 4.5kg in a vertical position or 0.9kg in a shear position when in direct contact with another magnet or a steel surface. They are available with either pole on the magnetic face so two of these can be used on opposing surfaces to attract. For the perfect finish, countersink these magnets into a wooden surface and screw in place using a stainless steel screw.