- 20mm diameter x 4mm thick with a 5.2mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- Each magnet has its north pole on the countersunk face
- Each magnet can support 6.7kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Can be fixed in place with 5mm diameter countersunk screws
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Our 20mm x 4mm countersunk circular magnets provide an astonishing magnetic pull for such a small magnet. Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect. Also available with the south pole on the countersunk face.