- 20mm diameter x 5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 20mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 7.3kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These Neodymium disc magnets are little bigger than a pound coin but have an astonishing pull of 7.3kg. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture and furnishings, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.