- 20mm diameter x 5mm thick with a 6mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet has its south pole on the countersunk face
- Each magnet can support 7.1kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- High-temperature grade with a maximum operating temperature of 120 degrees Celsius
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Can be fixed in place with our 6mm diameter countersunk screws
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Our 20mm x 5mm countersunk circular magnets provide an astonishing magnetic pull for a relatively small magnet. Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect.