- 25mm diameter x 10mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 25mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 16.5kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with high-quality zinc coating to provide a smooth finish and increase resistance to corrosion
These Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 16.5kg, remarkable for a relatively small magnet. Every magnet has a high-quality zinc coating which makes them more resistant to corrosion than the nickel-copper-nickel coated variety and more suitable for outdoor use or applications where the magnet may come into direct contact with water. These magnets are ideal for when maximum strength is required in limited space and are popular within the engineering and manufacturing industries. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.