- 25mm diameter x 20mm thick with a 6mm diameter counter-bored hole for fixing
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet has its south pole on the counter-bored face
- Each magnet can support 22kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Can be fixed in place with a M5 nut head screw
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, counter-bored magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Our 25mm x 20mm counter-bored circular magnets are the largest in our range and provide an astonishing 22kg magnetic pull. Counter-bored magnets with opposite poles on the counter-bored face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing counter-bored magnets with the same pole on the counter-bored face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully. Also available with the north pole on the counter-bored face.