- 25mm diameter x 2mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 25mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 3.5kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These Neodymium disc magnets produce a maximum pull of 3.5kg, remarkable for a relatively small magnet. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required, in fact two Neodymium magnets will attract each other with twice the force that they attract steel. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.