- 28mm diameter x 11mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 28mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 6kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Fully coated with PTFE coating to provide a water-resistant finish
These Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 6kg, remarkable for a relatively small magnet. Every magnet is fully coated with PTFE which makes them completely waterproof and ideal for outdoor use or applications where the magnet may come into direct contact with water. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.