- 2mm diameter x 0.5mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 2mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.06kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish
These small Neodymium disc magnets are some of the smallest in our range. When used to attract another magnet, rather than a metal surface such as steel the pull strength between the two magnets will be effectively double creating an incredible pull for their size. Every magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish and are commonly used by craft and model-makers. They are also often used in creative applications, packaging, engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required.