- 40mm diameter x 5mm thick with a 6mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- Available with North pole on countersunk face and South pole on the countersunk face
- Each magnet can support 5kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Rubber-coated to increase friction and prevent marking other contact surfaces
- Can be fixed in place with our 6mm diameter countersunk screws
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Because these magnets have a rubber-coating they are ideal for using to attract fragile or easily marked surfaces, the rubber coating increases friction, softens impacts and prevents marking. Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect.