- 40mm outer diameter x 25mm inner diameter x 5mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite circular faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 11.45kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to improve corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish
Samarium cobalt is a type of rare-earth magnet that has the ability to withstand and operate in high temperatures, however they are not as powerful as super-strong neodymium magnets. Because of their high maximum operating temperature they are commonly used in applications such as motors and electric motors, turbo machinery and sensors. Ring magnets are very versatile and are also used in many everyday appliances such as vacuum cleaners plus motors, generators, rotor shafts and more.