- 4mm diameter x 1.5mm thick
- Each magnet's north pole is on the side indicated by a dimple
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.32kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Gold plated to prevent nickel allergies
Millions of people worldwide wear Neodymium magnets to promote health and wellbeing. We have found no evidence at all of detrimental effects of Neodymium magnets on people or animals - many people believe that magnets improve health and accelerate healing. These magnets are used to help relieve pain caused by conditions such as arthritis, back pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. These magnets should be fixed to the skin using surgical tape or sticking plaster, alternatively they can be sewn into clothing.