- 4mm diameter x 1.5mm thick
- Each magnets north and south pole are on opposite 4mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.35kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to improve corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish
These small neodymium disc magnets are just 1.5mm thick which makes them ideal for craft and model-making projects. Plus, each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to improve corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish. Our neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as theatre design, clothes making, furniture making, exhibitions and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. Whats more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.