- 4mm diameter x 4mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 4mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support 0.58kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- High-temperature grade with a maximum operating temperature of 150 degrees Celsius
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These high-performance, high-operating temperature Neodymium disc magnets combine the performance of Neodymium with the ability to operate in high temperatures up to 150 degrees Celsius. Because of their resistance to high-temperatures and their resistance to demagnetisation they are the ideal choice for manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, engineering and food production industries.