- 50mm diameter x 3.5mm thick with central 6mm hole
- Each assembly includes six Neodymium (N42) magnets
- The north pole is outward facing on three of the magnets while the south pole is outward facing on the other three creating a north-south-north-south striped magnetic field
- Each limpet magnet can support a steel weight of up to 30kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
This ''limpet' magnet assembly uses six separate Neodymium disc magnets creating one incredibly strong magnet for its size and thickness. Because these magnets are so thin but so strong they are ideal for semi-permanent attachments such as pictures, noticeboards or other hangings on steel walls. As these magnets are so brittle they are not suitable for applications where they will be continually removed and replaced. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.