- 5mm diameter x 1.5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 5mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support 0.46kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These small neodymium disc magnets are just 1.5mm thick which makes them ideal for craft and model-making projects, commercially they are also commonly used in high-end packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. Each magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.