- 6mm diameter x 1.5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 6mm diameter faces
- Each magnet's north pole is indicated by a dimple on the north face
- Each magnet can support 0.44kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- High-quality gold plating
These high-performance industrial strength magnets which are a fraction of the price of some lesser quality magnets sold elsewhere online are commonly used by people seeking pain relief for conditions such as arthritis, back pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. The north pole, which is conveniently marked with a dimple, is applied to the skin and held in place with surgical tape or plaster. What's more, because these magnets are so small they can easily be stitched into clothing.