- 90mm outer diameter x 64mm inner diameter x 5mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite circular faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 16.3kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish
The largest Neodymium ring magnet in our range, these versatile, high-performance ring magnets have their north and south poles on opposing circular faces and have many uses. They are used in many everyday appliances such as vacuum cleaners plus motors, generators, rotor shafts and more. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.