- 12mm outer diameter x 4mm inner diameter x 4mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite circular faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 2.5kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These versatile high-performance ring magnets, with north and south poles on opposing circular faces, have many uses. They are used in many everyday appliances such as vacuum cleaners plus motors, generators, rotor shafts and more. They are even used in clothes and accessory making.