- Pack of 2
- 16.6mm diameter x 5.1mm thick with a 4.2mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet is countersunk on their north pole
- Each magnet can support 1.9kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Rubber-coated to increase friction and prevent marking other contact surfaces
- Can be fixed in place with our 4mm diameter countersunk screws
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Because these magnets have a rubber-coating they are ideal for using to attract fragile or easily marked surfaces, the rubber coating increases friction, softens impacts and prevents marking. These magnets can be used to attract to a steel disc or washer to create a closing mechanism.