- 20mm diameter x 10mm thick with a 5.2mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- Each magnet has its north pole on the countersunk face
- Each magnet can support 1.2kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Resistant to corrosion without any additional coating
- Can be fixed in place with 5mm diameter countersunk screws
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging signs and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect. Because ferrite will not rust, these are ideal for creating gate latches or holding your shed door open. Also available with the south pole on the countersunk face.