- 3mm diameter x 13mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 3mm circular faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.42kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish
Our 3mm diameter Neodymium rod magnets are some of the smallest in our range and produce an astonishing 0.42kg pull. These particular magnets are favoured among craft enthusiasts and model makers but they also have many uses in engineering, manufacturing and technology where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.