- 5mm diameter x 20mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 5mm circular faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 1.1kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish
Our 5mm diameter Neodymium rod magnets produce an astonishing 1.1kg pull for a relatively small and affordable magnet. They have many uses in engineering, manufacturing and technology where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.