- 80mm diameter x 65mm thick
- 12.5mm hole
- North pole on counter-bored face
- 155kg pull- flush contact with mild steel surface, min 10mm thickness
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Completely encased in stainless steel to provide maximum resistance to corrosion
These incredibly powerful magnets combine the strength of Neodymium with the corrosion resistance of stainless steel making them ideal for outdoor applications or in environments where they will come into direct contact with water. They also produce a large depth of magnetic field, maintaining a strong magnetic pull even when there is up to a 50mm air gap between the magnet and the material it is attracting. Each magnet is counter-bored on the north face and can be fixed in place using an M14 bolt with a maximum 16mm diameter head. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.