- Available in packs of 1, 2, 5, and 10
- 12,000 Gauss
- 25mm diameter x various length options
- Neodymium N50 magnets encased in stainless steel
- M8 thread, 10mm deep at each end
- Easy installation
- Custom design and manufacturing available
These magnetic filter rods are used for continuous removal of ferrous debris, ensuring product purity and subsequently protect the processing equipment downstream which otherwise may be damaged causing costly repairs.
Made from rare earth magnets; strongest and most effective at attracting even the smallest particles of ferrous material. Easy to install into existing machinery or assembly line; providing simple yet effective solution to product contamination.
To ensure optimum performance, clean the rods periodically, manually removing the ferrous material attached.
The magnetic filter rods are available in various sizes and pack quantities. first4magnets offer custom design and manufacturing service for difficult applications where standard shapes and sizes will not work.