- 22mm diameter x 10mm thick plus eyebolt
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- The internal diameter of the eyebolt is 8mm and is 30mm from the tip of its thread to top
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 3.8kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Rubber-coated to increase friction and prevent marking other contact surfaces
- Removable eyebolt with M5 thread
These are the smallest rubber-coated clamping magnets in our range but still provide an astonishing 3.8kg clamping force for their size. These Neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. Because these magnets have a rubber-coating they are ideal for using to attract fragile or easily marked surfaces, the rubber coating increases friction, softens impacts and prevents marking. An added advantage of these magnets is that they are resistant to chipping or cracking following constant impact with a steel surface.