- 25mm diameter x 36mm high
- The internal diameter of the eyebolt is 8mm and is 30mm from the tip of its thread to top
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 20kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Removable eyebolt with M5 thread
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These medium-sized clamping magnets provide an astonishing 20kg clamping force. The Neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. An added advantage of these magnets is that they are resistant to chipping or cracking following constant impact with a steel surface.