- 32mm diameter x 45mm high
- The internal diameter of the eyebolt is 13mm and is 35mm from the tip of its thread to top
- Each magnet's south pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the north pole is on the outer edge around it
- Each magnet can support 5kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Removable eyebolt with M6 thread
These large ferrite clamping magnets provide a 5kg clamping force and are great value for money. The ferrite magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the south pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the north pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.