- 48mm diameter x 46mm high
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- The internal diameter of the eyebolt is 19.5mm and it is 34mm from base to top
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 90kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness and 18kg in a shear position
- Removable eyebolt with M8 thread
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These large clamping magnets provide an astonishing 90kg clamping force in a vertical position. The neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the clamping force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. An added advantage of these magnets is that they are resistant to chipping or cracking following constant impact with a steel surface. The eyebolt is bolted right through the countersunk hole in these magnets to provide a secure anchor point.