- 40mm diameter x 30mm thick
- Each magnet's north pole is on the outer, rubber-coated face with the south pole on the handle side
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 5kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Rubber-coated to increase friction and prevent scratching and corrosion
Because these strong Neodymium magnets are rubber-coated it increases their ability to hold items to a shear surface and the convenient chrome handle means that they are easily removed. Supplied already assembled the handle is attached to the countersunk Neodymium magnet using a countersunk screw.