- 20mm diameter x 7mm thick with a 4mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet is only magnetic on the countersunk face
- Each magnet can support 13.2kg pull vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Can be fixed in place with 4mm diameter countersunk screws
Neodymium pot magnets are made of a powerful Neodymium magnet sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the adhesive force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. An added advantage of pot magnets is that they are resistant to chipping or cracking following constant impact with a steel surface. These magnets are countersunk on the magnetic face and can be fixed to a surface with a 4mm screw, pot magnets are also available with boreholes and threaded studs.