- 10mm x 3mm x 2mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 10mm x 3mm faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.8kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Can operate in temperatures up to 120oC
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These rectangular Neodymium magnets are axially magnetised between the two 5mm x 5mm square faces and have many creative uses including model-making, theatre design, furniture making, and exhibitions.