- 25mm x 10mm x 1.5mm thick
- Each magnet’s north and south pole are on opposite 25mm x 10mm faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 2.2kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These thin rectangular neodymium magnets are high in performance, despite their relatively modest size. They are popular among model engineers, designers using magnets for prototypes and for fabricators working with sheet metal.