- 40mm x 20mm x 10mm thick with a 5.5mm diameter countersunk hole on either side for fixing
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet is countersunk on either side, the north pole of each magnet is identified by a dimple on the surface.
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 24.4kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface.
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish
- Can be fixed in place with a countersink screw
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, these countersunk magnets have a countersunk hole on either side that allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Countersunk magnets with opposite facing poles can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same poles facing can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect.