- 5mm x 5mm x 1mm
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 5mm x 5mm faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 0.4kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Can operate in temperatures up to 120oC
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These thin square Neodymium magnets are axially magnetised between the two 5mm x 5mm square faces and provide a maximum pull of 0.4kg. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets have many creative uses including model-making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions, retail displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.