- 70mm x 44-32mm x 16mm thick
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 70mm x 44-32mm faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 56kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish
This unique trapezoid shape magnet has been specially designed so that 12 of these magnets will fit into a 300mm diameter steel disc with 10mm between each magnet on the internal diameter. As each magnet produces an astonishing pull of 56kg they are commonly used in large scale engineering projects such as wind turbines and generators. Each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth and clean finish. These magnets should only be handled by people who are used to handling strong magnets and once a thorough risk assessment has been undertaken as they will easily crush trapped fingers causing serious injury.