- 75mm diameter x 10mm x 3mm thick
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 75mm x10mm faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 6kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These thin rectangular Neodymium magnets are axially magnetised between the two 75mm x 10mm rectangular faces and provide a maximum pull of 12.4kg. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets have many creative uses including model-making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions, retail displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets. These magnets come with a safe-handling warning; because they are so powerful they can be dangerous if not handled carefully.