- 50mm x 50mm x 5mm
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- Each magnet's north and south pole are on opposite 50mm x 50mm faces, with the south pole on the non-adhesive side
- 3M 468 self adhesive on North pole
- Can be stuck to a jug or used as a coaster
- Believed to improve symptoms of skin and digestive ailments
These, flat square magnets have the self-adhesive on the north pole so that they can be stuck to the underside of a water jug. The magnetic field from the north pole of the magnet passes into the water and is believed to reduce acidity and promote health and wellbeing. People who use magnets for therapy have witnessed significant improvements in symptoms for chronic skin and digestive ailments. Each magnet is made from super-strength, high-performance neodymium with a smooth, clean nickel finish. They can be either stuck to the underside of a water jug using the premium 3M self-adhesive, or used as a coaster.
- Convenient super-strong 3M self-adhesive with easy-peel backing
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 24kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
These thin, square, high-performance Neodymium magnets are axially magnetised between the two 50mm x 50mm faces, combining the performance of Neodymium with the convenience of self-adhesive. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to reduce corrosion. These self-adhesive magnets are commonly stuck to the underside of water jugs to magnetise the water within them, which is believed by many people to improve the vitality and health benefits of water. These magnets are incredibly strong and the deep magnetic field produced will easily penetrate a water jug.