(0)
Items
01777874520 Lines Open Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5px
Slither1 Slither2

Leader Board Magnets

Have you ever tried pedalling a bike to generate your own electricity? It can be VERY hard work. Chris from West Glamorgan recently contacted us to tell us about his most recent magnet application.

Chris recently purchased some of our A4 magnet sheets to build his very own “Top Gear Style” leader board. Chris was running an interactive display at the Waterfront Museum in Swansea to demonstrate how much energy is needed to power light-bulbs, electric fans and kettles. Users needed to pedal the bike at varying speeds to produce enough power to power each these devices.

63932-1[1]

After each attempt Chris used our magnets to display the name of the biker and the power they managed to create. Both the display and the leader board was a great success.

63932-2[1]

We would like to thank Chris for sharing his magnet application with us and wish him the best of luck.

Related Products
F4MA4GW – Gloss White Flexible A4 Magnetic Sheet

Tags: ,
Posted in Fridge and Noticeboard Magnet Applications
Pin It

9 Comments on Leader Board Magnets

1. Hello,

Would it be possible to get a quote for a magnetic leader board? We would like this as simple as possible and cheap as possible.

We are looking for just the sheet of metal and we will mount it onto a wall. Around 2ft wide and 6ft tall.

Thanks
    Kirstie

Kirstie Shapley | August 29, 2013 at 3:03 pm () ()
    • Hi Kirstie,

Thank you for your enquiry. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in touch shortly.

Thanks,
      Matt
      first4magnets.com

Matt Newby | August 29, 2013 at 3:32 pm () ()
  2. I would also like a quote for a magnetic leaderboard..

Jennie | November 25, 2013 at 9:16 am () ()
    • Hi Jennie. Thanks for getting in touch. I have passed your email address on to our sales team who will email you a quote shortly.

Thanks
      Matt

Matt Newby | November 25, 2013 at 9:24 am () ()
  3. Dear Sirs,
    I am looking for a long/tall magnetic board with magnetic strips exactly like the Top Gear one that we can put names on for a corporate event. Please confirm the price for this item including delivery to Weybridge Surrey and VAT.

Many thanks
    Judy Sarsby

JUDY SARSBY | February 24, 2014 at 11:24 am () ()
    • Hi Judy,

Thank you for your enquiry. I have just emailed you with the information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.
      Matt

Matt Newby | February 25, 2014 at 12:57 pm () ()
  4. Hi,

I’m looking for a Lap Timing Board such as Top Gear Sign.

I was wondering if you were able to make one of those or if you knew where I can find one.

Fee free to contact me if you need any further information.

Marion Mathieu | March 13, 2014 at 9:38 am () ()