Printable magnets give you the ability to turn any ferrous surface into an opportunity to display your favourite moments and memories or easily promote your business.
Send out save-the-date magnets, create fun photo magnets for every special-memory or create a convenient way to hand out your businesses details and finally add custom signs to your vehicle.
The possibilities are endless!
Add a personal touch to your magnets with our custom design feature.
We provide high quality and high volumes of custom printed magnets.
Express Turn Around
We run an efficient and can process, print and deliver your custom magnet quickly.
MORE PRINTED PRODUCTS
• Prepare your files using CMYK as the colour mode, not RGB.
• When saving your files, select one of the following colour profiles:
• Avoid using 4c for black text; instead, set the font colour to 100% K.
• Instructions for special colours: To avoid mottled or patchy colours, areas with another process colour (CMYK) overlaying a special colour should be created using knockout rather than overprinting. Likewise, special colours over a CMYK colour should be knocked out.
• If you order a greyscale item, the file needs to be created in greyscale.
We recommend creating grey areas in shades of black to ensure a perfect print result.
Files in original size
• Create your files in their final trim size.
• If possible your files will be automatically scaled to fit the order format (without bleed). Please note that scaling a smaller format to a larger one can lead to a decrease in resolution quality. For example, scaling an A6 flyer to an A4 flyer can affect the quality of your final product. The lack of bleed on the outer edges can likewise lead to white edges around your product.
The right trim allowances/bleed
• To allow leeway for cutting differences in production, always add trim allowance to the size ordered:
• Standard trim allowance: 3 mm
• Do not use borders to frame the whole page. They can be partially cut, due to the mechanical cutting tolerance and can affect the appearance of the final product.
• Keep all contents at least 3 mm away from the edge of the finished size.
• Make sure colours, background pictures and layouts extend into the bleed area so as to avoid leaving white lines as a result of cutting tolerances.
• For artwork without a trim allowance or after scaling, we reserve the right to create a trim using a mirror. The missing millimetres are mirrored from the inner edge to the outside.
Images and graphic resolutions
• Pictures, images and graphics: 300 dpi
• Greyscales and colour images: 300 dpi
• Always save your files in print-ready, uneditable formats, preferably PDF (PDF/X-4 or PDF 1.6), JPG, TIFF, EPS.
• Avoid using multiple layers (Optional Content) in your PDF files. Retain native transparencies to avoid colour space conversion.
Embedded fonts or paths
• Convert fonts to paths or embed them to avoid typeface discrepancies. Use fonts that don’t have any license restrictions and make sure the font coding in the PDF file is correct.
• Make sure there is sufficient contrast between background and font colours.